1. I want to go to college in order to feel accomplished and be proud of myself.
2. I want to go to college because someday I want to have a family and I would like to be able to support them financially and sustainably.
3. College is important to me because I want to push my academic abilities beyond their abilities.
4. College is important to me because I am a minority descent and I want to prove that it does not make a difference in academic success.
5. College is important to me because neither of my parents completed it, so I want to do it for them.
Today was a fun but exhausting day. I learned some theatre warm ups that were fun. Besides that, the rest was all stuff that I had learned already in school. I learned more about genetics which was the most interesting for me. The rest of the day at scott’s house was a lot of fun.