Families and friends we are sorry to inform you but we will not be going to Wishtoyo tomorrow due to the rain in sunny California forecasted for the next 2 days. Talking it over with our partners at Wishtoyo it was decided that for the safety and comfort of the student and staff we will postpone our trip until Tuesday, July 21 and will return Wednesday, July 22 in the evening. We will be sending an email out but we the Board wanted to communicate to you the changes as soon as posible. Thank you for your understanding and if you have any questions or concerns please call me directly at 909 706-5948 or email at scott_scoggins@pitzer.edu.



Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s