- The “common app” is an application used for private colleges I think. It is pretty much just questions asked on most college applications. One of the topics is writing about your own interests or something along those lines, which is the topic I used.
- Students need to prepare a story about them that is important to fill out the common application.
- It’s important to research colleges before applying to them because it would be good to know how well their classes are and what majors or minors they have.
- It’s important to write a strong college essay so whoever reads it will know you’re one of the right people to go there.
- Some tips for writing a great college essay is to have it peer edited by old teachers.
- A way to tell my story and engage the reader’s is just by being honest, just typing out my thoughts and fixing what needs to be fixed later.