I think the common app is where it is possible to find the college that fits me.
2) I think that I would need to figure out what I want to study to see which college has the major I’m looking for.
3) Researching helps to see if I am able to pay off the college or if I am able to apply for certain scholarships.
4) A strong college essay is offering the first impression to the school, if they would like to have me at their school because of an event in my life stands out.
5) I think a tip for good essays is telling the truth and not leaving details out.
6) Engaging the reader is not my best suit of what I write about. I tell a story to show that I have a past that affects me and I learned from it. I don’t have any other tips.
Trisha Question: Comment
“What’s 1+1? What’s 2+2? What’s 4+4? What’s 8+8?”
Name a vegetable