Looking for a Scholarship for College? The American Indian College Fund has $$ for you.
- U.S. citizens or Canadians eligible to attend college in the U.S. under provisions of the Jay Treaty
- Enrolled in a certificate, associates, bachelors, or graduate program at an accredited tribal, public, or private (non-profit) college or university
- Full-time enrollment (Full Circle applicants only).
- Registered as an enrolled member of a federal or state recognized tribe, or a descendant of at least one grandparent or parent who is an enrolled tribal member; Alaska Natives may use Native Corporation membership. You can use this website to trace Indian ancestry.
- Cumulative grade point average of 2.0 or higher is required for most scholarships (TCU Scholarship Program may have exceptions; contact your financial aid office for more details)
- Submission of a completed online application.
If you are going to a NON-Tribal School, apply for the Full Circle Scholarship.
If you are going to a TRIBAL College (TCU), apply for the TCU Scholarship AND the Full Circle Scholarship!
Full Circle Scholarship Deadline: May 31st!
TCU Scholarship Deadline: Depends on your TCU; call them.
If you want to apply and need help, let us know!
Here’s some tips too: http://collegefund.org/student-resources/…/application-tips/